McQueen

mcQ1

mcQ2

mcQ3
Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2013

Although not my personal style, I could not say for a moment that the latest Alexander McQueen collection is anything short of minimalist baroque opulence. Which sounds like an oxymoron – but is nothing short of perfection.

ASTOUNDING

Prêt à Porter P shared this comment on 21 January 2013 at 11:48 AM

I quite enjoy a dramatic sleeve. The restrained beauty look makes the lookbook. Can’t remember if McQueen has even one film costuming? Surely due if not.

Sarah @ StyleMelbourne shared this comment on 21 January 2013 at 4:58 PM

I would wear the shorter jacket in ‘real life’ for sure. Unfortunately the white puffy sleeves remind me too much of ‘the puffy shirt’ episode of Seinfeld. I wish I could go around dressed as the last two images, but unfortunately that’s just not going to happen! Maybe when I need to rebuild society I’ll make it the fashion.

Hannah shared this comment on 21 January 2013 at 8:07 PM

This is so perfect. I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable.

Rosee shared this comment on 21 January 2013 at 10:47 PM

The draping in the last photo is effin impeccable.

Mirella shared this comment on 22 January 2013 at 2:29 PM

The colors are SO RICH.

I found you on Bloglovin and I’m so glad I did! You have a great blog.

Kate from Clear the Way

Kate shared this comment on 23 January 2013 at 5:24 PM

I’d wear the puffy shirt and the rest, the second image is incredible, minimalistic perfection indeed

Sleekit x

Sleekit shared this comment on 24 January 2013 at 9:02 PM

dramatically amazing.

manon shared this comment on 25 January 2013 at 6:49 AM

The house of Alexander McQueen can do no wrong, this collection is beautiful and so opulent, rich. I want.

Laura Ashton Barry shared this comment on 25 January 2013 at 7:42 PM