Eraser

Rick Owens Jacket (buy here) / Rick Owens Top (similar here) / K-Mart Skirt (similar here) / Ann Demeulemeester Boots (buy here) / Alicia Hannah Naomi Jewellery (buy here)

I decided it was officially redundant to put the colour of my garments into my style notes. Remember when I used to wear colours as opposed to just shades? Who has been reading my blog that long? I’m off to the Strateas Carlucci atelier launch tonight and I couldn’t be more excited to see Melbourne’s most promising new label up-close and personal.

One of the things in my outfit is not like the others… this skirt was a surprising find while I was hunting for nail polish. It’s the exact thing I’d been desperately searching for but couldn’t find due to my very anal-retentive cut requirements and didn’t want to risk buying online. I wasn’t sure if I could work the 3/4 length but I’ve been wearing it incessantly since I brought it home. It just goes to show you never know where your next favourite purchase will turn up; but then I’ve never shied away from a cheap and cheerful fashion purchase before. I just know better than to base my whole wardrobe around them.

That jacket is serving you well! I love it (and the outfit). xx p.s. I’ve been reading your blog since before you’d show your face .. a few years now!

Kirsty shared this comment on 15 November 2012 at 6:58 PM

Another decent purchase from K-mart! You’re so good at spotting good items. I love the design of the Rick Owens top you’re wearing. Wow.

Magnet shared this comment on 16 November 2012 at 12:02 AM

You look very elegant. I like this a lot.

noirconcept shared this comment on 16 November 2012 at 4:04 AM

Very pretty, and the skirt is a nice find. Good eye you have. :)

ODYSSEY shared this comment on 16 November 2012 at 4:45 AM

i am in love with that jacket!

fiona dean shared this comment on 16 November 2012 at 6:41 AM

Love the skirt. The length really suits you, and it adds extra interest to the outfit – another layer almost?

Helen shared this comment on 16 November 2012 at 9:08 AM

My goodness you’re stunning. And really good at finding bargains.

Nicole shared this comment on 16 November 2012 at 6:53 PM

you are breathtaking.

lilly shared this comment on 17 November 2012 at 12:09 AM

Nice to see you Alicia, looking sharp as always lady

Sleekit x

Sleekit shared this comment on 18 November 2012 at 7:46 PM

Love the texture in this outfit – your jacket is beautiful too :)

Mica shared this comment on 18 November 2012 at 10:29 PM