ALICIAHANNAHNAOMI.COM

Photography Andrew Gough Hair and Makeup Holly-Rose Butler Model Tara McIvor Art Direction Alicia Hannah Naomi

I am pleased to announce the launch of my website; finally… a soft launch with a small range of fundamental jewellery items perfect to wear on their own in any arrangement or stacked up against the favourites from your own collection.

I have no production schedule with the range at this point; I will add new pieces when I feel like it. Some of them will become core products but many will be one of a kind or limited in production as it suits my mood. However I am always open to commissions, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with me regarding something special.

I feel overwhelmed thinking about how far I’ve come over the last 18 months and wish to give my heartfelt appreciation to all the wonderful people who supported me during this time. Special shout-outs to Holly-Rose Butler, Nadia Bailey and Reece Hobbins for getting me over the finish line.

Finally, I’d like to thank everyone who follows Sea Of Ghosts, my Twitter, Instagram or Facebook… you guys have been putting up with my promises and assurances for months now and I am truly grateful you’ve all stuck around. As a mark of my appreciation I’m offering everyone 15% off their first ALICIA HANNAH NAOMI order with the code LAUNCH15. The code is valid until midnight, October 31st.

Congratulations! So very exciting x

Natali shared this comment on 23 October 2012 at 11:26 AM

So proud of you. I am wearing my AHN ring today to celebrate!

the animal orchestra shared this comment on 23 October 2012 at 11:35 AM

Heartfelt congratulations. The styling of the launch campaign is perfectly stunning.

Lucinda shared this comment on 23 October 2012 at 1:15 PM

Congratulations! The campaign images are great, and the pieces available are lovely!! :)

Mia (GlassOrganelle) shared this comment on 23 October 2012 at 4:39 PM

Got my ring on too! AHN forever! x

H-R shared this comment on 23 October 2012 at 6:04 PM

Contratulations… you’re worth it because your items are masterpieces. You’re a great artist and your designs are fabulous, and I’m glad you fulfill your dreams.

Lots of kisses.

Talía shared this comment on 23 October 2012 at 7:36 PM

Congratulations and well done!

Odyssey Home shared this comment on 24 October 2012 at 1:38 AM

WOAH, this is so awesome!

Charlie shared this comment on 24 October 2012 at 3:01 AM

The paint idea is good.

stylehuntingclub.com

Domenic Bartlett-Roylance shared this comment on 24 October 2012 at 12:35 PM

Congrats! The site looks fantastic! It’s been wonderful to see your work grow.

nicolette shared this comment on 24 October 2012 at 2:04 PM

This is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

xx
Kelly

Kelly shared this comment on 26 October 2012 at 5:55 AM

These pictures are so beautiful.. Such a good work!

Constance shared this comment on 26 October 2012 at 10:19 AM

Wow how have I not been on the internet in three days!
Such a stunning collection Alicia, that Lazarus ring is calling for me…
Serious kudos and much love from the UK x

Charlotte shared this comment on 26 October 2012 at 10:42 AM

The art direction is impeccable- well done on creating such an enticing shop front!

cecylia shared this comment on 27 October 2012 at 5:23 PM

Effen sweet. Bomb concept.

Oli shared this comment on 28 October 2012 at 3:57 PM

Congratulation alicia these images are beautiful and I’m so happy to hear things are moving along with your jewelry. How did you color your model’s arms?

kirstie shared this comment on 08 November 2012 at 4:18 AM