LMFF Style Notes – Frankie Runway / Independent Runway

ComplexGeometries Top / Dotti Faux-Leather Pants / Alexander Wang Shoes / Zana Bayne Belt / Limedrop Headpiece / ASOS Jewellery

Very excited to cheer on my friends Limedrop (showing at the Frankie Runway) and Lui Hon (showing at the Independent Runway) this evening at LMFF. I’m still experimenting with wearing my fringe in different ways while I grow it out. We had no hot water this morning so I couldn’t wash my hair… luckily the beauty of my dark floral Limedrop floral headband is the perfect attention stealer.

Everything about this outfit is fantastic!

Nichole shared this comment on 11 March 2012 at 7:00 PM

Gorgeous! Love the drape of that dress, and I am all over that floral headband.

Miss Peregrin shared this comment on 11 March 2012 at 7:28 PM

Oh wow! I love everything about this.

Minou shared this comment on 11 March 2012 at 9:28 PM

everything is just perfect I love the floral headband xoxo

Cate shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 1:32 AM

perfection!
I have the same zana’s belt, I think it is her best creation.. so simple and so unique!

wobblinbetty shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 2:52 AM

This whole outfit is soo good, I don’t think I’d ever take that headband off if I owned one, but my favourite thing about it is the orange toenail polish, love that little pop of colour!

Stephanie / FAIIINT shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 5:38 AM

You look completely enchanting! Love this look.

Angela shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 10:11 AM

I’m totally digging this outfit – it gives me another idea for my faux leather leggings, too.

Stephanie shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 11:19 AM

Great outfit! Particularly loving how you’ve accessorized, the tangerine toe-polish is the cherry on top! (or bottom, in your case?)

Raez shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 1:05 PM

Miss Alicia – great outfit! Just so you know, the link to Limedrop is broken – just needs a tweek.

Natali shared this comment on 12 March 2012 at 2:28 PM

soooo good, all of this! and i just noticed your orange pedicure, a nice surprise when worn with monochrome black (including black manicure).
love the zana bayne belt thingy. i’m still pondering which one to go for…she has so many great styles.

O D Y S S E Y shared this comment on 14 March 2012 at 2:09 AM

Very beautiful your dress!
Nice look

Pretty Harbor // Jewellery

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor shared this comment on 14 March 2012 at 1:42 PM

Love the headpiece!! I’m also a blogger from Melbourne.
My blog is called For the Love of Audrey. Check it out if you like.
I cover quite a lot about local/Australian designers. Not long ago, I completed a feature on Jolet you may be interested in reading.
Suzi x

Suzi Maynard shared this comment on 14 March 2012 at 10:19 PM

you look like a beautiful obsidian flower fairy! that headpiece looks so fantastic with your brand of simple drapey goodness.

Deanne shared this comment on 15 March 2012 at 9:14 AM

I absolutely adore this, the drapery, the trio belt and the fabulous Limedrop head piece, you look simply stunning my dear

Sleekit x

Sleekit shared this comment on 16 March 2012 at 12:08 PM

Love this outfit – and adore your eye makeup! make up application eludes me.

Jes shared this comment on 16 March 2012 at 3:37 PM

Love this outfit! The headpiece is great!

AwayFromTheBlue

Mica shared this comment on 17 March 2012 at 11:16 PM

what a great blog! you have such fantastic style

Mawes shared this comment on 20 March 2012 at 3:21 PM

LOVE this outfit!! Looks beautiful! xx

Anna shared this comment on 23 March 2012 at 8:30 PM

Beautiful…i have been eyeing those Limedrop headbands off, you just sealed the deal for me i think

jojo shared this comment on 25 March 2012 at 5:05 PM

THIS IS INSANE. Alicia!!!!!!!!
You look like a painting!
Gorgeous.
xo

Anastasia shared this comment on 28 March 2012 at 1:09 AM

even in dark colours, you always look super pretty.
loving the double silver cuffs
x